NAS-ID issue with Win 2008 Radius Server
Win 2008 Radius Server treats incorrect NAS-ID which contains correct NAS-ID string as a correct one. For example, the NAS-ID configured on server is "GOOD-NAS-ID". On coova jradius client side, we can use any string contains "GOOD-NAS-ID", ex. xxxGOOD-NAS-IDyyy, to get server acceptance. Is this design intent for Win 2008 Radius Server? or a bug? or something else? Thanks for your help.
July 24th, 2012 5:13pm

Hi, Thanks for your post. For the NAS Identifier, I cannot reproduce this issue with other network access devices. Have you tried to use a different RADUIS client rather than coova radius client? And I am not an expert with coova radius software, so I would also recommend that you contact coova radius for further help. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Best Regards, AidenAiden Cao TechNet Community Support
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 25th, 2012 3:26am

Hi, Thanks for your post. For the NAS Identifier, I cannot reproduce this issue with other network access devices. Have you tried to use a different RADUIS client rather than coova radius client? And I am not an expert with coova radius software, so I would also recommend that you contact coova radius for further help. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Best Regards, AidenAiden Cao TechNet Community Support
July 25th, 2012 3:29am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics