NAPagent with SCCM 2007
Dears,I have one server running SCCM 2007,configured with system update role wherethe nap role is installed on windows server 2008.The Windows 2008 configured as a NAP server(using DHCP)and DHCP role,I configured the system health validiator using windows xp to have the firewall on and windowsupdate with critical updates only.both servers are joined to a domain.AlsoIconfigured the network access protection on sccmI have client machine running windows xp with sp3,the nap clinet is enabled on it,the client check about the system health,if the firewall is off it will turn it on,but iam having problem with installing the updates from sccm 2007 to the client.i need a reply for this issue as soon as possiblewaiting for your replyhani
July 11th, 2008 12:43pm

Hello, This forum is focus on General questions of Windows Server System. As here is not best support resource for System Center Configuration Manager, It is recommended that you initial a new post in our corresponding forum: System Center Configuration Managerhttp://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=488&SiteID=17 Hope the issue will be resolved soon.Your potential. Our passion.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 16th, 2008 1:14pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics