My friends daughter has a computer that she bought used and she let somebody borrow it.When she got it back it kept saying media failure,check cable. small window says winlogon.exe-bad image. application or DLL C:\windowssystem32\shell32.dll not a valid
windows image please check against instillation disk.Then isass.exe-bad image pops up.Then user interface failure.The logon user Interface DLL ms.gina.dll failed to load.contact administrator to replace the DLL or restore original DLL.My friend bought this computer used and don't have any of this.It didn't come with it.It's windows 2000 professional.I was trying to transfer a free dll from other sites,but didn't know how to do this.I want to restore it back to its original files that were on it if I could.She's 11 and really wants to get them back.Thanks in advance for your help.
June 17th, 2010 8:04pm

Hi GabbyandChaz Please understand that this TechNet forum is for Windows server support only. I would like to suggest that you initiate a new thread in an appropriate forum for better and accurate answer to the question. Thanks,
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 18th, 2010 5:40am

Ok.Thanks for the suggestion.Have a good day Brent.
June 18th, 2010 2:49pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics