Ms. Exchagne
I have Exchagne single exchagne server having single mailbox and public folder. I just added two Hard disk on the machine whic RAID1 configuration and from onwards wahtever I user I created I want to put it on new added hard disk. Could you please suggest me how am I able to achieve this goal.Thanks and RegardsArun
November 13th, 2009 3:10pm

Hello, To do this you have to moce your databases to the new Volume. Depending on the version of your exchange it is done in different ways. Or you can create a new Mailbox store which will reside on the new volume, and create all new mailboxes in the new Mailbox Store.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 13th, 2009 3:29pm

Hello Arun Khatri, As the issue seems to be related to configuration on Exchange Server side, we are mainly focus on the General question on Windows Server system here. For quick and better support on Exchange, it is recommend you to initial a new thread to get further support in the Exchange forum. The community members and support professionals there are more familiar with it and can give you a support in an efficient way. Exchange Server forum http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/category/exchangeserver/ Hope this can be helpful. Best Regards, David ShenThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
November 16th, 2009 12:00pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics