Monitor Untrusted Agent Server (Azure Server) in our Premise Scom 2012 Server

Hi,

Our SCOM Setup Media is "System Center Operation Manager 2012 R2"

Azure (Untrusted Agent Server)

We installed Root Certificate and Request Certificate in both Azure Server and Management server, after finished the step manually installed SCOM agent to Azure Server. Then Azure agent Server was appeared in our Premise SCOM Console it was showing as like "Not Monitored".

I have Checked the Event Viewer log file in Azure agent Server and Could see following those errors.

Event ID: 20070 and Event ID: 21016:

Event ID: 20070

The OpsMgr Connector connected to SCOM2012R2BIZ.avasoft.biz, but the connection was closed immediately after authentication occurred.  The most likely cause of this error is that the agent is not authorized to communicate with the server, or the server has not received configuration.  Check the event log on the server for the presence of 20000 events, indicating that agents which are not approved are attempting to connect.

Event ID: 21016

OpsMgr was unable to set up a communications channel to SCOM2012R2BIZ.avasoft.biz and there are no failover hosts.  Communication will resume when SCOM2012R2BIZ.avasoft.biz is available and communication from this computer is allowed.

Please help me to solve the issue and Monitor state want change from "Not Monitored" to "Monitored".

Thanks,

Ajith

• Edited by Ajith_Ava 23 hours 12 minutes ago Some Changes in Sentence
May 21st, 2015 6:39am

Hi,

This can happen if you dont use the FQDN of the management server, when installing the agent manually.

Please follow the link below to troubleshoot this issue:

Common issues when working with certificates in OpsMgr

I would like to suggest you go through the articles below regarding to monitoring Azure:

Monitoring Windows Azure with System Center Operations Manager 2012 GET ME STARTED

http://blogs.technet.com/b/cbernier/archive/2013/10/23/monitoring-windows-azure-with-system-center-operations-manager-2012-get-me-started.aspx

Operations Manager and Azure better together: Introducing the Azure Monitoring Gateway [#SYSCTR, #SCOM, #Azure]

http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/cfuller/archive/2013/12/04/operations-manager-and-azure-better-together-introducing-the-azure-monitoring-gateway-sysctr-scom-azure/

Regards,

Yan Li

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 22nd, 2015 2:26am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics