Modifying bulk amount of IAS Client Connections
I have IAS running on a Windows 2003 Enterprise edition server. I used addradiusclient.exe to create a bulk amounts of Radius client connections which works great. However, when the client connection is created, it is selecting the "Request must contain the Message Authenticator attribute." I do not want this selected. I am looking for a way thru a script or some other automated process to modify all of the client connections to remove this setting. I have looked at netsh aaaa but do not see a way to pull this off. Can someone help out? Thanks! Ismael Alfaro
April 28th, 2009 10:55pm

hi smileyalf,your question is related to windows networking component which is IAS, there is a dedicated forum to address the issues related to windows networking components, please do post your query underhttp://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsserverplease navigate to platform networking / network infrastructure forum and post your query.sainath Windows Driver Development
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 29th, 2009 7:01am

Hi Ismael,I am desparately looking for this program addradiusclient.exe to add 2000 AP into IAS, could you please send it to me, you help would be greatly appreciated. my email address in za_rash@hotmail.comBest regards,Zak
January 7th, 2010 6:56am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics