Migrating nSoftware Adapters from BizTalk 2006 R2 (V2) to BizTalk 2010 (V3)

Hi All

We're migrating nSoftware Adapters such as SFTP, SAP, etc from BizTalk 2006 R2 (V2 - Version 2) to BizTalk 2010 (V3 - Version 3)

V for Version here, points to the version of the nSoftware Adapter.

Does anyone have any documentation or details on the differences between the nSoftware Adapters and how the Configure properties are matched?

We have recently faced an issue where the SFTP Receive Adapter --> Firewall Host Name does not reflect in the Firewall --> Host property in the Receive Port --> Configure when we try to import the bindings and migrate the settings (V2 to V3) nor does it give any error

Please assist.

Thanks

- Aditya

September 12th, 2013 5:41am

Hi Aditya,

I would recommend you to contact nSoftware software for your request.  You would not get the authentic information for nSoftware here in this forum.

I have used their support service in past and they are really good. There standard support through email is free which you can utilise.

http://www.nsoftware.com/support/

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 12th, 2013 6:09am

Hi Aditya,

I work for nsoftware and am happy to answer your questions. Right now we don't have a way to automatically upgrade bindings from V2 to V3. There were a few changes as you've seen and unfortunately you'll need to reconfigure the send port or receive location. Everything in V3 is very similar to V2, but there are a few differences which prevent the bindings for V2 from working with V3.

We'll also be happy to discuss any details you'd like via normal support channels, as M.R.ASHWINPRABHU mentions (Thanks!). It will go through our normal system and be seen more quickly that way.

Thanks
- Spencer

September 12th, 2013 9:44am

Hi Aditya,

I work for nsoftware and am happy to answer your questions. Right now we don't have a way to automatically upgrade bindings from V2 to V3. There were a few changes as you've seen and unfortunately you'll need to reconfigure the send port or receive location. Everything in V3 is very similar to V2, but there are a few differences which prevent the bindings for V2 from working with V3.

We'll also be happy to discuss any details you'd like via normal support channels, as M.R.ASHWINPRABHU mentions (Thanks!). It will go through our normal system and be seen more quickly that way.

Thanks
- Spencer

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 12th, 2013 9:44am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics