Microsoft Windows 2003 Server OS Crashed
Hi All. I am facing a proble with Windows Server 2003. Windows Server will go to crashed mode when I press Alt+Ctrl+Del to Login. After few sec of login OS gone to crashed mode and appear a blue screen and given some error. I think this error is having some Windows Boot File System of Reg Hot Fix Probs Issue. Could any one Guide me Please about this issue. I don't want to re build this server because i have very important data on this machine. But machine is running okay in safe mode. Thank & Regards. Haris Jamil Khan. Pakistan / Asia Pacific
September 24th, 2010 2:40am

Hi, Can you post any errors you are receiving in the event logs? -- Mike Burr
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 25th, 2010 9:04am

Hi, If runing ok in safe mode , then you might like to use bluescreenview to collect the error code of crash. http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html Thanks. Yin
September 26th, 2010 11:23pm

Hi, 1) Can u check with "safe mode with networking option", if it crashes while booting then problem with network card or any network related, either any service or hardware. 2) Please send the exact error while booting, if above point doesn't work Thanks and Regards, Vikas This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 27th, 2010 3:35am

Hi, According to the description, we find it seems to be system crash issue and we need to analyze the crash dump file to narrow down the root cause of the issue. Unfortunately, it is not effective for us to debug the crash dump file here in the forum. Therefore, I would like to suggest that you contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist with your request. To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607 Hope the issue will be resolved soon. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
September 28th, 2010 2:45am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics