Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
Hello, I was able to install Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 on a windwos 2008 server. If I install the client on the 2008 server, and i connect with my demo databse it works perfectly... Now if i install the client on a windows 7 machine in the same network it won't work. I have added the server into my host file and i can ping on name and ip... I temporaly deactivated the firewall of the server and if i try to connect to the nav server i get something like: "A server was not found at net.tcp://servername:7046/DynamicsNAV/services either the url is incorrect or the server is currently not available" I entered the following url: "servername:7046/DynamicsNAV" On my server everything works fine... Can someone help me with this? Kind regards, Joachim
October 14th, 2010 10:43am

Hi, According to the description, the issue seems to be related to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. As we mainly focus on the General question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding. For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed. Microsoft Dynamics Community https://community.dynamics.com/product/ax/f/33.aspx Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 15th, 2010 1:58am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics