Master Password and Mangagement
I AM AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN SOLE MANAGER OF MY COMPUTER. NOONE ELSE USES IT. RECENTLY, IT WAS SUGGESTED A PASSWORD CHANGE. AFTER I DID THIS, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ACESS ALOT OF MY FILES & ETC. I AM TOLD THAT MY PASWORDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. I AM PUTTING IN THE CORRECT PASSWORDS. WHAT CAN I DO NOW TO CORRECT THIS?Patricia Arthurs
October 27th, 2010 12:17pm

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:18:43 +0000, Bucgirl61 wrote: I AM AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN SOLE MANAGER OF MY COMPUTER. NOONE ELSE USES IT. RECENTLY, IT WAS SUGGESTED A PASSWORD CHANGE. AFTER I DID THIS, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ACESS ALOT OF MY FILES & ETC. I AM TOLD THAT MY PASWORDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. I AM PUTTING IN THE CORRECT PASSWORDS. WHAT CAN I DO NOW TO CORRECT THIS? First of all, what operating system are you using? I'd guess that you're not using Windows Server which is what this forum is for. You need to repost your question in a forum that is specific to your OS. Secondly, and just as important, all capitals on the Internet is considered to be the equivalent of shouting and is considered to be very rude. If you keep on posting in all caps you're not likely to get any help no matter where you post your question. Paul Adare MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager http://www.identit.ca
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 27th, 2010 12:23pm

Proceed by restoring your system state using a restore point that dates before the appearance of your issue and check if this solve your problem or not. Have a look to this article (Method 2) . This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
October 27th, 2010 12:25pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics