MPSREPORT not exhaustiv
Hello team, When I run last MPSREPORT version on my 2003 SP2, it gathers all but Event Logs. Running an ancient version gathers the Event Logs ? Any idea ?Etienne
June 30th, 2011 5:17am

Hello, Did you use the MPS Reports tool from the following site? http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=24745 I ran it on my Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 machines and event logs (.evt files) were collected. Tim Quan TechNet Subscriber Support in forum If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 1st, 2011 5:21am

Hello, the file used is this one : 8.00.6001.18702 I guess this is the 1.2 version as well. This file runs well and gather all info needed on other W2K3 and W2K8 servers, but particularly on this one, the Event logs are'nt collected. As I needed it, I ran MPSREPORT-PFE, and this time Eventlogs are collected.Etienne
July 1st, 2011 5:43am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics