MIM Language Pack - MIM Portal not change

Hi,

I have installed MIM 2016 (RTM) with SQL 2010 and SharePoint 2013 SP1.

I installed SharePoint 2013 SP Spanish Language Pack. I could configure SharePoint Central Administration Site in Spanish (Site Setting -> Language Settings) and it worked fine (I changed Internet Explorer language configuration and site language changed).

I could configure MIM Portal language setting too.

I installed MIM Service & Portal, MIM Laguage pack (Spanish) ...

But of I changed Internet Explorer Language configuration, MIM Portal DID NOT change language (but SharePoint did, I can see "Site Actions" in Spanish in right/up corner).

How can I install Language pack in MIM With SharePoint 2013 SP1

Thanks in Advanced

Best regards

August 19th, 2015 11:08pm

Hi Juan,

Did you have restart FIMService and IIS?

Version number between FIMService and FIMService language pack are the same?

Regards,

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 20th, 2015 3:59am

Thank you for your answer,

Both Services are in the same machine. I tried after server reboot and nothing changed.

MIM Synchronization Version is 4.3.1935.0 and version in MIM portal says 4.3.0.0

Did I miss any update? I installed both services from same DVD. I checked from Windows update and all the components are up to date.

Any help?

Best Regards

August 20th, 2015 9:39am

I have the same problem.

Only difference is that I use SQL Server 2014, but I have not installed a language pack for SharePoint Foundation 2013 SP1 (and I want to use the Danish language pack :-)).

I have installed the language pack on the DVD.

Best regards

Pjuske Rasmussen

August 27th, 2015 4:47am

Same here for French.  If language setting in IE is fr-FR, MIM Portal renders in French; if set to fr-CA, it renders in English.

This is on an upgraded server (FIM 2010 R2 SP1 to MIM 2016).  Prior to the upgrade, with FIM, FIM Portal rendered in the correct language, regardless of regional setting (i.e. fr-FR and fr-CA both rendered in French).

Cheers,

Marc

September 8th, 2015 6:47pm

In my case the behavior is the same with Spanish.

If you configured Internet Explorer with es-ES (Spanish-Spain) it works Ok. But if you configure any other Spanish (es-AR in may case, Spanish-Argentina), portal is render in English.

I do not upgrade from FIM 2010 R2.How could I configure to support any other Spanish than Spain?

Thanks in advanced

September 8th, 2015 9:57pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics