MIM2016 Installing FIM PowerShell Module - Export-FIMConfig : The term 'Export-FIMConfig' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet

So I am trying to install Fim PowerSell Module for MIM2016. I downloaded the package from sourceforge and so one. When I run Create-FimServiceAccountAsFimPerson ps-script, powersell says:

Export-FIMConfig : The term 'Export-FIMConfig' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name
, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

What I am missing? It creates FimServiceAccount correctly.

August 26th, 2015 6:21am

2xTsei, the MIM cmdlets are installed with the MIM Service component. What happens if you try and run the following commands in a new elevated Windows PowerShell session:

Add-PSSnapin FIMAutomation
Get-Help Export-FIM

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2015 3:49pm

Had the same issue during my upgrade to MIM from FIM. Had to copy the two folders in C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules (2 FIM Folders) to my new server.

• Edited by jmanley WI 9 hours 45 minutes ago Fixed bad path
August 26th, 2015 5:35pm

Had the same issue during my upgrade to MIM from FIM. Had to copy the two folders in C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules (2 FIM Folders) to my new server.

• Edited by jmanley WI Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:32 PM Fixed bad path
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2015 9:31pm

• Edited by jmanley WI Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:32 PM Fixed bad path
August 26th, 2015 9:31pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics