MBSA 2.1 MUI Support
Hi All,Here is my scenario and here is what i am expectingScenario======a) i have installed MBSA 2.1 english version , every thing works fine as expectedExpectation=======a) we have windows xp client with French , german languages installed .b) when i switch to french , my MBSA GUI still displayed in English.Question=====how to change the MBSA GUI to French / German when switch from english.i find that there are seperate msi files for all these languages, but fallback is not happening.please assistsainath Windows Driver Development
January 2nd, 2009 10:43am

Hi, I am sorry to say that MBSA is not MUI-aware. That means MBSA does not respect the MUI functionality of any Windows OS. Whatever localized version of MBSA that you install will be the version and the localized UI that you will see regardless of the locale the OS is switched to. To get the French/German UI, you may consider downloading and installing the French/German version of MBSA tool. Thank you for your understanding.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 6th, 2009 5:10am

hi joson,thanks for the reply and confirmation :)sainath Windows Driver Development
January 7th, 2009 9:28am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics