MBAM (Microsoft Bitlocker Administration and Monitoring) GPO and enforcing encryption
Hi Everyone, I don'y know what's wrong. I successfuly deployed MBAM and the reports looks fine. Computers which MBAM Client installed on and are included in the MBAM Policy are reporting to the server. unfortunatly, those computer are not showing me the encrypting wizard immediately after including them in MBAM GPO, signing the model as compatible and restarting the computer. after few hours i suddenly cached one computer showing me the wizard but does it suppose to take so long? Please help me understand how this system suppose to work in production enviroment. Thanks , , . Best Regards, Ori Husyt -
February 16th, 2012 5:34pm

Anyone? Please? :( , , . Best Regards, Ori Husyt -
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 17th, 2012 8:59pm

Hi, Please make sure the client has the correct MBAMClient installed. MBAMClient has both 64bit and 32bit version. Then, run gpupdate /force on the client to check if the problem continues. For more information about troubleshoot MBAM, please refer to: Troubleshooting MBAM http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/4042.troubleshooting-mbam.aspx Regards, Bruce
February 23rd, 2012 2:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics