MAK using VAMT 3.0
Hi All, I'm new with activation with VAMT. I've already installed VAMT 3.0 on top Windows Server 2012, I have license MAK, how actually the activation works ? I've already insert CD Key Windows 8, if I join domain a new computer Windows 7, will it automatically activated or do I have to activate manually from VAMT console ? If the workstation broken then I need to reinstall, will the license will kept or not ? If someone from my company resign, what about the key on his workstation ? will it expired after 180 days not contacting VAMT server ? Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Krisna Ismayanto | My blogs: Krisna Ismayanto | Twitter: @ikrisna
February 6th, 2013 8:54am

Please see this guide it may be useful somehow. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh825141.aspx#BKMK_ManagingMAKRegards, Ravikumar P
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 6th, 2013 9:14am

I've read that, just haven't clear enough, that's why I ask some question.Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Krisna Ismayanto | My blogs: Krisna Ismayanto | Twitter: @ikrisna
February 6th, 2013 8:20pm

anyone ?Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Krisna Ismayanto | My blogs: Krisna Ismayanto | Twitter: @ikrisna
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 11th, 2013 9:15pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics