Lync calls will go straight to voice mail before they can be answered
Hello, I hope I am posting in the right spot, I couldnt find a lync specific section. We have a user in our network that when they are called, the call will go straight to voice mail instead of giving them the option to accept. What is interesting is that it will only happen for the first call after the computer has been restarted, after this they can receive calls freely. This will happen for both internal and external calls. I have done some research and testing and this is what I have found so far Under the users settings the Turn off call forwarding button is selected. The user does not have a mobile device registered with Lync so I dont think it is a multiple SIP issue that we have had in the past. We are not using a load balancer as we only over one Lync server When checking the logs we get a Diagnostics ID of 10027 but I have been unable to find out what this means Any help would be greatly appriacted as I appear to be going in circles over this one Thanks
October 15th, 2012 8:26pm

Might ask them over here. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/ocs Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 15th, 2012 9:11pm

Thanks Dave I will Repost there
October 15th, 2012 9:15pm

You're welcome. Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
October 15th, 2012 9:18pm

Is there a way i Can remove this post from this forum now?
October 15th, 2012 9:19pm

No need to remove the post :-)Regards, Santosh I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
October 15th, 2012 9:25pm

Thanks Santosh
October 15th, 2012 9:28pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics