Lose Calendar When Inside Outook On Windows Server 2003
Basically I've opened up Outlook on a Windows 2003 server desktop. I'm moving along fine in Outlook 2000 until I click on my calendar. Then it kicks me out of Outlook 2000. I click on the icon and go back in. Again, fine until I click on my Calendar. Strange thing, once I'm back in, and go to my calendar, I'm fine. I can see my calendar. So not sure what the common factor is. Once back in, I verified that only 1 instance of Outlook.exe is running on the server for "me"....so it's not as though Outlook is still running from that previous connection. Keep in mind that although it's irrelevant, I'm not losing my connection to the desktop thru Citrix. What is potentially causing me to get kicked out of Outlook 2000 periodically when clicking on the calendar? I was on this desktop last week and this issue did not occur.
November 1st, 2010 8:17am

Hi, According to your problem description, it appears an issue related to Outlook. Based on the current situation, I would like to suggest you submit a new question in Outlook IT Pro Discussions Forum which is a best resource for Outlook related issues. I hope this issue can be addressed effectively by the community users in this forum. Outlook IT Pro Discussion http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/outlook/threads Regards,Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 2nd, 2010 12:46am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics