Login erropr display
Hi all. in our mixed windows 2003 & 2008 domain environment,when user login error display on screen "Can't create file(32)" ok.. any idea please..
February 14th, 2011 1:14am

Hello, Do you have any group policies enabled whihc is applying any logon scipts ? If yes please disable and check the behaviour. Thankshttp://www.virmansec.com/blogs/skhairuddin
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 14th, 2011 1:22am

Yes one of group policy is apply at logon and i disable it but still issue not resolve..idea please
February 15th, 2011 12:11am

Hi, I would like to confirm that does this issue occur on all the clients? In addition, what do the logon scripts do? If this issue does not occur on all the clients, please test the issue in Clean Boot to check if there is any third party software conflicts. How to configure Windows XP to start in a "clean boot" state http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353 If this is not the case, please also try the following steps: Delete All Group Policy Registry keys ======================== 1. Click “Start”, type “regedit.exe” (without quotation marks) into “Run” box and press Enter. 2. Locate the following key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft] Right click on "Microsoft", click "Export"; please name the file as "RegBackup" (without quotation marks) and then save it to the C:\ drive as a backup. Note: In case we need to undo the modification, we can double click this RegBackup.reg file to restore the registry key. 3. Highlight Microsoft and click "Delete". 4. Please repeat the above steps for the following registry keys. [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft] [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy Objects] [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies Note: if some keys do not exist, please ignore them. 3. Exit the Registry Editor. If this issue occurs on all the clients, Would you please send me more information for analyzing. For your convenience, I have created a workspace for you. You can upload the information files to the following link. (Please choose "Send Files to Microsoft") Workspace URL: https://sftasia.one.microsoft.com/choosetransfer.aspx?key=d6294014-bdc3-4202-a470-2924f81511ad Password: pm{778U2D@xRul{ Note: Due to differences in text formatting with various email clients, the workspace link above may appear to be broken. Please be sure to include all text between '(' and ')' when typing or copying the workspace link into your browser. Meanwhile, please note that files uploaded for more than 72 hours will be deleted automatically. Please ensure to notify me timely after you have uploaded the files. Thank you for your understanding. Collect GPMC log ============== 1. On domain controller, click Start -> Run, type GPMC.MSC, it will load the GPMC console. If the GPMC snap-in is not installed. 2. Right click on "Group Policy Result" and choose wizard to generate a report for the problematic computer and user account (please place appropriately). (Choose computer and select the proper user in the wizard) 3. Right click the resulting group policy result and click the "Save Report…" => save report and upload it to the link I provided. Regards,Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 15th, 2011 2:47am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics