Live migrations fail but Quick Migrations successful

Currently running a (2) node cluster for virtual hosts that uses SMB3.0 share hosted on a (2) node cluster with SoFS role.  I have had no issues running CAU or Live Migrations since the servers were first setup.  About a month ago I noticed my CAU was failing due to not being able to drain the roles.  I went in and attempted a live migration and it failed.  I went through the error log and noticed a general access denied error (see screenshot for error).  No permissions have been modified nor have any changes to the domain been made within this time.  Not quite sure why suddenly I am receiving these errors. I went through and verified permissions on the SMB share. I also ensured I had delegation setup in ADUC.   Currently have the option selected for "Trust this computer for delegation to any service (Kerberos only)."  I set that on both cluster names and I even added it to the nodes just for testing purposes.  I am currently thinking maybe I need to do quick migrations to drain the host and then run Windows updates to see if maybe I am missing something.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  I did search through the forums but did not find something with this same error. 

• Edited by CMeabon 7 hours 9 minutes ago
May 29th, 2015 7:59pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics