List of hotfixes
Hi all,I've got a Windows 2003 server based on secured zone. The server cannot comunicate with Internet.The administrator ask me to check the server. He wants to know if all patchs are installed, if not wich are missing.I'm trying to have a list of patchs published after the SP2 but I don't find it.How can I check the serveur ?Thank you,Olivier
February 18th, 2010 1:31pm

Hello OliverYou may need a basic script to accomplish this.. try this: Copy and saveas .vbs and runstrComputer = "."Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:" _ & "{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2")Set colQuickFixes = objWMIService.ExecQuery _ ("Select * from Win32_QuickFixEngineering")For Each objQuickFix in colQuickFixes Wscript.Echo "Computer: " & objQuickFix.CSName Wscript.Echo "Description: " & objQuickFix.Description Wscript.Echo "Hot Fix ID: " & objQuickFix.HotFixID Wscript.Echo "Installation Date: " & objQuickFix.InstallDate Wscript.Echo "Installed By: " & objQuickFix.InstalledByNextI go it fromhttp://www.vbsedit.com/scripts/srvpacks/scr_1392.asp Isaac Oben MCITP:EA, MCSE
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 18th, 2010 9:17pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics