License Warning
Warning: License usage for a product licensed in per server mode is nearing the maximum of licenses purchased. consult the application event log or license from the administrative Tool folder for more information. Before It was ok last week but now It showing this errors continues........ Please anybody tell me the what is the problem.
September 15th, 2010 10:05am

Helo, I am using Windows Server 2003 Small Business Server. How to solve this problem because my domain users also giving problem like this ( No license was available for user (sam) using product FilePrint. Use licensing from Administrator tools folder to ensure that you have sufficient license. (Event ID 201)
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 15th, 2010 11:05pm

Hi, What's the operation system you are using? Here is an article which related to SBS. It mentioned the same error you got: How to Troubleshoot Small Business Server Before You Call Product Support http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321887 If that is not the case, please provide more information about your system and the error message.Shaon Shan| TechNet Subscriber Support in forum| If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com
September 16th, 2010 3:24am

Hello, I am using Windows server 2003 Small Business Server, How can I solve this problem & my users also not accessing share folders from server.
September 16th, 2010 6:51am

Helo, I am using Windows Server 2003 Small Business Server. How to solve this problem because my domain users also giving problem like this ( No license was available for user (sam) using product FilePrint. Use licensing from Administrator tools folder to ensure that you have sufficient license. (Event ID 201)
September 16th, 2010 7:06am

Hi, Have you read the link I provided? If issue still exists, as it is a Windows Smaill Business Server related issue, it is recommanede to post the question to Windows SBS forum: Small Business Server http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/smallbusinessserver/threadsShaon Shan| TechNet Subscriber Support in forum| If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com
September 17th, 2010 4:44am

Hello, I checked your article but I did not solve that problem please try to find out this error. thanx for reply.
September 18th, 2010 5:58am

The error is mentioned in this sentence: -------------------------------------------------- Verify that you do not have more users trying to log on than the number of licenses that are allocated on the server. To check the number of licenses on the server: Click Start, and then click Small Business Server Administrator Console. Click Server Status (BackOffice Home) in the snap-in. On the right side of the console under Helpful Links, click the About link. A dialog box appears, and shows the number of licenses on the server. Clients receive the following error message when they try to access their e-mail: There are no additional Microsoft Exchange licenses available. Contact your system administrator to obtain a client license to use Microsoft Exchange. Additionally, you may see the following event logged in the System Event log on the Small Business Server 2000 server: Source: Application Popup Event ID: 26 Description: Application popup: License Warning: License usage for a product licensed in per server mode has exceeded the maximum number of licenses purchased and will prevent further licenses from being granted. Consult the Application event log, or License Manager from the Administrative Tools folder for more information. If Exchange Server 2000 Setup was used to either install or add components to Exchange Server, follow these steps: Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. Double-click Add/Remove Programs. Click Microsoft Small Business Server 2000. Click Change/Remove. Follow the instructions in the wizard. Leave all of the default settings unchanged. ------------------------------------------------------------ As I mentioned if the issue still exists, it is recommanded to post a new thread to Windows SBS forum. Small Business Server http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/smallbusinessserver/threadsShaon Shan| TechNet Subscriber Support in forum| If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com
September 20th, 2010 2:53am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics