KB983554 - Hotfix Request System Down
I have been trying to request hotfix KB983554 since Friday night but have received the following error: The system is currently unavailable. Please try back later, or contact support if you want immediate assistance. http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support I'm not the only person that has received this message when requesting a hotfix, but its seems to be hit or miss for some people. Can someone assist, or tell me how to fix? Thanks.
October 31st, 2010 9:53pm

Windows Server 2008 x86. I just tried again, and I am receiving the same message.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 1st, 2010 12:03pm

Still receiving this error. I have tried in different browsers, different computers, and different ISPs. Anybody else have any ideas?
November 1st, 2010 9:20pm

Hi, It seems the site is down now. Please read below and download it from the link I provide. The hot fix for your issue has been packaged and placed on an HTTP site for you to download. WARNING: This fix is not publicly available through the Microsoft website as it has not gone through full Microsoft regression testing. If you would like confirmation that this fix is designed to address your specific problem, or if you would like to confirm whether there are any special compatibility or installation issues associated with this fix, you are encouraged to speak to a Support Professional in Product Support Services. The package is password protected so be sure to enter the appropriate password for each package. To ensure the right password is provided cut and paste the password from this mail. NOTE: Passwords expire every 7 days so download the package within that period to insure you can extract the files. If you receive two passwords it means you are receiving the fix during a password change cycle. Use the second password if you download after the indicated password change date. Package: KB Article Number (s) : 983554 Language: All (Global) Platform: i386 Location: ( http://hotfixv4.microsoft.com/Windows%20Vista/sp3/Fix320434/6000/free/413275_intl_i386_zip.exe ) Password: k{BYt!C Password Changes On: 11/03/2010 Next Password: Mc9!K9qsDP NOTE: Be sure to include all text between '(' and ')' when navigating to this hot fix location! Tim Quan
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 1st, 2010 10:05pm

Thank you. This is exactly what I needed.
November 4th, 2010 11:55am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics