KB3022345 causing multiple problems
  • Why is the KB3022345 still active as a Windows Update? 
  • 1)  KB3022345 has corrupted numerous files and causes the following error....Internet Explorer has stopped working.  It drove me crazy for 9 days with repeated errors while trying to watch Netflix and Hulu online videos. I also have other issues I think may be related to the many reported corrupt files, as stated by sfc /scannow. SFC says it can not fix the corrupt files then at end says it did. Running SFC again still fails.
  • 2) I also had several other issues such as displaying the flickering of 3 lines of the Favorites Bar, which temporarily corrects itself.
  • 3) And the mouse pointer disappears many times when right clicking a drop down menu. 
  • 4) Norton's Security also showed 2 icons in the Notification Area Icons area instead of 1.
  • Also received several About:Blank tabs when trying to continue watching the movie.

I tried to upload two images of 2 problems with this message, but getting...   Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account.  I am signed on properly but forced to delete the images for your review.

May 26th, 2015 9:37pm

• Why is the KB3022345 still active as a Windows Update? 
  • 1)  KB3022345 has corrupted numerous files and causes the following error....Internet Explorer has stopped working.  It drove me crazy for 9 days with repeated errors while trying to watch Netflix and Hulu online videos. I also have other issues I think may be related to the many reported corrupt files, as stated by sfc /scannow. SFC says it can not fix the corrupt files then at end says it did. Running SFC again still fails.
  • 2) I also had several other issues such as displaying the flickering of 3 lines of the Favorites Bar, which temporarily corrects itself.
  • 3) And the mouse pointer disappears many times when right clicking a drop down menu. 
  • 4) Norton's Security also showed 2 icons in the Notification Area Icons area instead of 1.
  • Also received several About:Blank tabs when trying to continue watching the movie.

I tried to upload two images of 2 problems with this message, but getting...   Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account.  I am signed on properly but forced to delete the images for your review.

If Windows 8.1 or 2012 R2 is involved I'd check the prerequisites. You might ask over here about the KB and correlation to IE

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-Us/home?forum=ieitprocurrentver

You could also provide feedback at article bottom.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3022345

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 26th, 2015 11:28pm

Should happen automatically after approx. 15 points are awarded or you can expedite by replying to this thread with your request.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/009b33a8-c6af-4525-b27d-cc9ded6c39d4/verify-your-account-27?forum=reportabug

May 26th, 2015 11:30pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics