Just attended the HEROS HAPPEN HERE event in Harrisburg, PA
I attended the Heros Happen Here event in Harrisburg, PA yesterday... I highly recommend these events...I received SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008, Windows Server 2008 and Vista Ultimate. These are trial editions for one (1) year. I also received a black cooler/lunch-box with the Microsoft on the front, filled with snacks. Everyone at the launch was great! Thanks to all the professionals at Microsoft. I really appreciate these forums, I upgraded from Windows XP to WIndows Server 2008, I had some issues because things were very different, these forums have answered almost all of my questions. My goal is to get back into programming using ASP.net, I was a wiz at classic ASP, but today everyone wants the latest. I appreciate all the resources MS provides for this! Keep up the great work! Bill
March 8th, 2008 8:03am

Hi, Thanks for sharing such info with us. I'm waiting it as well, I live in Kuwait, and the event is scheduled on the 12th of March, looking forward for it. Thanks. Tarek _____________________________Tarek Majdalani Computer Engineer, CIW, MCSA: Security 2000/2003, TS: Windows Vista MVP -- ISA Firewalls Website : http://www.elmajdal.net/Win2k8
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 9th, 2008 6:03pm

OrlandoBill wrote: I attended the Heros Happen Here event in Harrisburg, PA yesterday... I highly recommend these events...I received SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008, Windows Server 2008 and Vista Ultimate. These are trial editions for one (1) year. I also received a black cooler/lunch-box with the Microsoft on the front, filled with snacks. Everyone at the launch was great! Thanks to all the professionals at Microsoft. I really appreciate these forums, I upgraded from Windows XP to WIndows Server 2008, I had some issues because things were very different, these forums have answered almost all of my questions. My goal is to get back into programming using ASP.net, I was a wiz at classic ASP, but today everyone wants the latest. I appreciate all the resources MS provides for this! Keep up the great work! Bill Bill, I am very happy you had a great time at the launch event and found the information and these forums useful! Thank you for attending and giving us this feedback! - Justin
March 11th, 2008 10:30am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics