JavaScript Non-functional when running under a Domain User account.
Hey folks, I have a Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 running terminal services and when I attempt to browse websites that utilize JavaScript I either get errors or I get no response at all. This happens when I am logged on as a user under the Domain Users account in AD. When I login as a Domain Admin, all sites that use JavaScript seem to work like normal. At the moment I am running IE7. I'd love to hear any hints or steps I should take to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks! Andarge
March 6th, 2010 12:07am

Hi, Is SQUID Proxy being used in the environment. There are some similar cases reported before, and the cause is isolated to the SQUID Proxy. Therefore, if SQUID Proxy is being used, I suggest that you bypass the proxy and see if the issue goes away. If the solution does not work, I suggest that you post the issue to Internet Explore newsgroup. The experts there are more familiar with IE and should be able to provide you with more suggestions. Discussions in microsoft.public.internetexplorer.generalhttp://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general&cat=en_us_28cca3eb-7037-4d4f-bde1-d8efee1f1420&lang=en&cr=usThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 8th, 2010 10:59am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics