Issues when Processing the Cube using SSIS Package

Hello,

I am getting following errors when i processed Cube using SSIS Package.

Source: Analysis Services Processing Task - Process the primary cube Analysis Services Execute DDL Task
Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: A duplicate attribute key has been found when processing: Table: 'dbo_v_d_RELATED_CLAIM', Column: 'COMMENTS', Value: ''. The attribute is 'COMMENTS'.

Source: Analysis Services Processing Task - Process the primary cube Analysis Services Execute DDL Task
Description: OLE DB error: OLE DB or ODBC error: Operation canceled; HY008.

Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'v d Claim', Name of 'DIM_CLAIM' was being processed.

Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'MAJOR CLASS CODE' attribute of the 'DIM_CLAIM' dimension from the 'XL_GCS_SelfServices' database was being processed.

Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'CHECKKEY' attribute of the 'DIM_CHECK' dimension from the 'XL_GCS_SelfServices' database was being processed.

Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The process operation ended because the number of errors encountered during processing reached the defined limit of allowable errors for the operation.

Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'DIM_PARTICIPANT', Name of 'DIM_PARTICIPANT' was being processed.

Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'CLIENT ADDRESS CITY NAME' attribute of the 'DIM_PARTICIPANT' dimension from the 'XL_GCS_SelfServices' database was being processed.

Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'v d Transaction', Name of 'DIM_TRANSACTION' was being processed.

Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'INVOICE NUMBER' attribute of the 'DIM_TRANSACTION' dimension from the 'XL_GCS_SelfServices' database was being processed.

Source: Load  XL GCS Self Services - Process cubes
   Description: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED.  The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (13) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.

Earlier it s wroking fine but now a days it is failing post truncate and load in Database.

Please provide the solution or Clarification due to what reason it is failing.

is it Data issues or Netwok Issues ?

It would be great helpful if resoponse comes immediately.

Thanks,

Praveen.

July 30th, 2015 9:16am

Hi Richard,

As a said , it (Comments) is not a Key column in that dimension and attribute properites is Regular Usage.

COMMENTS is just one of the column in a dimension, there is no any constraints on that particular column.But it is giving below error.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: A duplicate attribute key has been found when processing: Table: 'dbo_v_d_RELATED_CLAIM', Column: 'COMMENTS', Value: ''. The attribute is 'COMMENTS'.

What can be the reason for error in this case ?

Regards,

Praveen.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 31st, 2015 10:47am

Yes, I understand that it is not a key column. 

However, my suggestion still applies. Every attribute has its own key. Please try one of my suggestions above. I think you will like them if you try them.

Richard

August 2nd, 2015 9:11pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics