Issue with Oracle Database select

I am having a hard time figure out a solution for my problem. I have an orchestration

Where the Inbound port is a Receive location with Scheduler adapter. The Outbound Ports are the ports created from the SQL Binding and Oracle Binding and a FILE adapter to drop the POA Created. When I turn on the scheduler, the application is not running not thrwoing error, not getting in to dehydrated state nor suspended nothing is happening. When I see the tracked message events I just see this

I dont see any action after this, nothing in the event log too.. I am stuck with this since yest, not able to find what is happening... Any help is really appreciated. Thanks

• Edited by vdha 12 hours 32 minutes ago
August 26th, 2015 2:46pm

Hi,

Can you try verifying what your BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter is doing . Just stop and unenlist your Orchestration and see what message your BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter is trying to send to message box .

You need to follow step by step flow to get into exact issue .

Thanks

Abhishek

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2015 3:21pm

Abhishek,

When I see the tracked message event I can see that the scheduled adapter worked and I can see the Port_INFDB being executed. I think in the OracleDB it is stopped.

As you said I did unenlist the orchestration and started the receive port scheduler

I get the below error

The Messaging engine failed to process a message submitted by adapter:Scheduler Source URL:schedule://Daily/DailyPurchaseOrders. Details:The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.

August 26th, 2015 3:29pm

Ok ,Can you verify through biztalk admin console what trigger message BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter  is sending to messagebox  .?

Can you look at the trigger message whether it  is correct one or not.

Thanks

Abhishek

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2015 3:33pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics