Issue in Toggle

Hi, I am working on a ssrs report deployed on sharepoint and facing one issue I have set the property of some columns visibility to hide

and toggle based on another column which is group column Issue is whenever i click on the plus sign for the first column group

it expands the size of columns of other column groups as well like in the attached the columns in grey are hidden and toggled on the textbox month when i click on plus sign on July 2015 , it opens the columns in grey

for july 2015 but expands the columns in purples for next column group value june 2015 This does not happen if I click on plus in June 2015 textbox.. I am not facing it in VS but when i dpeloy on sharepoint.,

September 14th, 2015 7:10pm

Hi JOHN-ugrai,

According to your description, the textbox in grey can be toggled by the month in column group which works fine in Visual Studio, but after deploying to SharePoint site, when you click (+) sign for Jun 2015, textbox in gray is not able to be expanded, right?

In your scenario, since you mention the toggle action can work fine for all (+) signs in Visual Studio, but not in SharePoint, would you please open the report from SharePoint site via click-once report builder to see if all (+) can work fine? You can open the report via Edit in Report Builder option.

As we tested in our environment(SSRS 2012, SharePoint 2013), we create toggle action in column group properties, after deploying the report to SharePoint, toggle action can work fine for all (+) signs. Please see:

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 14th, 2015 10:59pm

Hi Eric Thanks for the reply.Sorry if my question created a confusion., --------------------------- According to your description, the textbox in grey can be toggled

by the month in column group which works fine in Visual Studio,

but after deploying to SharePoint site, when you click (+) sign for Jun

2015, textbox in gray is not able to be expanded, right? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- My issue is 1:- The SSRS matrix column group is MONTH and I have defined the

visibility and toggle property of the columns in GREY on the text box

Month.[ Plus sign will appear in the month text box ] and grey text boxes

are hidden, pink text boxes will be visible always [ there is no toggle defined

on the pink boxes and they will always be visible ] 2:- When I open the report in Sharepoint, Initial loading is hiding

all the grey columns and showing just 2 pink columns which is expected 3:- First month group is July 2015 , second is June 2015 when I click on the plus sign in the June 2015 textbox , it opens

the grey columns in June 2015 month while the grey columns for July 2015

and othe rmonths are hidden which is as expected 4:- After that I close June 2015 hidden columns , clicking minus 5: Issue as shown in the pic . When I click on plus sign in July 2015 which is the first column group

it expands the grey columns under July 2015 [as expected] , plus

it expands the pink columns for all other groups like June 2015 which

can be seen in the pic [ which is not expected I am not sure why it is happening on clicking plus sign in first group

only ie july 2015 not for others like if i clickTHE plus in the textbox for May 2015 , the pink columns for other groups

like April2015 are not expanded

September 15th, 2015 12:27am

Whats the grouping applied for pink columns?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 15th, 2015 2:08am

the pink columns are also grouped by month ....

The difference is that they are not hidden and no toggle property 

September 15th, 2015 2:37am