Iso file from dreamspark
Hi there! I want to install the Windows Server 2008 r2, last year i was finishing my Engineering degree, and I take the serial from Dreamspark. At the time I had just a laptop, but now I got a real PC, and want to install the server edition. But I don´t have the iso. Is there on MS site a link to this version? I already find the r2 SP1 version, but I´m not sure the same code will work...
April 19th, 2011 9:01pm

Hi, Please contact the vendor who provided you the iso file to download it again. In addition, you may also contact your local Microsoft Customer Service Center to order the Windows Server 2008 R2 installation disk. Regards,Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 20th, 2011 1:35am

Hello, the Windows server 2008 R2 SP1 is the same as the Windows server 2008 R2, just the service pack is integrated, this should not have any influence on the installation keys. If you have concerns just test it or use the dreamspark support page instead this one. http://www.msstudentlounge.com/forums/tabid/65/Default.aspxBest regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
April 20th, 2011 8:14am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics