Is there an ActiveX Server for Bluetooth Configuration or Connect ?
To Whom It May Concern, I have recently completed most of my development, debug and verification of my Bluetooth LabVIEW Application which basically connects to a Scale via an internal Wireless Bluetooth Connection option and records all of our immersion density weights into a spreadsheet interactively with the Operator. One major problem that still lingers is one that intermittently happens ~ 7/10 times at startup. When the Wireless Bluetooth Mode is turned "ON" at the laptop and the appropriate Virtual COM Port is selected "COM6", the SPP (Serial Port Profile) is then connected to COM6 and the scale is ready for Communication. When the Bluetooth App fails to accomplish this after several attempts, the only way to make the connection to COM 6 is either of two methods. One is opening "Bluetooth Places", select the appropriate Balance based on the Address or COM Port and then select "Connect". The other method is by right clicking on the "Bluetooth Icon" found on the taskbar and select "Quick Connect->Bluetooth Serial Port->Balance XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX". My questions is, can either of these methods be implemented into my LabVIEW Bluetooth App via some sort of Active X Server for Bluetooth Config ? If so, can someone supply me with or point me to where I can get examples that I can use for implementation ? Thanks ! Barry
March 10th, 2010 9:07pm

Hi, According to the description, you want to perform your own development, the issue seems to be related to coding development. As we mainly focus on the General question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for coding development, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding. For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed. MSDN Forums http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/categories Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 11th, 2010 11:44am

Thanks for the help and thoughtful direction ! Barry
March 11th, 2010 8:49pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics