Is there a NTDETECT.CHK for Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition SP2?
I looked in the Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 DVDs and I could only find NTDETECT.COM in the I386 folder. Looking at the Microsoft downloads, I couldn't find any kits with NTDETECT.CHK for Windows Server 2003, only for Windows XP and Windows Server 2000. Are the NTDETECT.CHK files from those kits compatible with W2K3?
August 4th, 2010 5:53pm

Hi ayhp , Thanks for posting here. You can acquire this utility form Windows XP Service Pack 2 Support Tools. Here is the workaround : · Download this tools from Microsoft site. · Uncompressing the install packet by using WinRAR or 7-zip. · And you can get this file from support.cab. Windows XP Service Pack 2 Support Tools http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=49AE8576-9BB9-4126-9761-BA8011FABF38&displaylang=en Hope that’s helpful Tiger LiPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 5th, 2010 5:55am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics