Is it possible to install Secure FTP server(FTP over SSL) in Windows Server 2003 by IIS?
Hi, I am Byeong-U Kim who is a Windows Server user.I'd like to ask you some questions about Secure FTP server installation.Is it possible to install Secure FTP server(FTP over SSL) in Windows Server 2003 by IIS?If the answer is yes, could you tell me what kind of version I need to use for installation and how to use it?If it's not possible, I'd like to know how to set up Secure FTP server with the basic function of Windows Server. I have already searched Microsoft Technet & Support website, but I could not get the point.I guess it's because I'm not good English speaker. If you give me more reference documents and reference websites, it will be really helpful.If you have any question or something you could not understand, please do not hesitate to ask me.Thank you.Best regards,Byeong-U Kim
February 2nd, 2010 6:28am

Hi, As this question is related to IIS, I suggest discussing it in our IIS forum. They are the best resource to answer this question. http://forums.iis.net/ Tim Quan - MSFT
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 2nd, 2010 6:50am

Thanks, Tim Quan -MSFTI seen your answer and I went IIS forum and written same question a few minute ago.I want get best answer that question at IIS forum.Thank You :)Best regards,Byeong-U Kim
February 2nd, 2010 7:54am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics