Invoice PO issue in BizTalk Map

Hi All,

I did get below error while I was testing the map. I have reloading the map so many times still I'm getting below error

Invoking component...
C:\somepath.btm: error btm1023: Exception Caught: The map contains a reference to a schema node that is not valid.  Perhaps the schema has changed.  Try reloading the map in the BizTalk Mapper.  The XSD XPath of the node is: /*[local-name()='<Schema>']/*[local-name()='']/*[local-name()='']/*[local-name()='INVOICE']/*[local-name()='POSITEID']
Component invocation succeeded.

How can i fix this error could you please assist me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Vasu

January 22nd, 2015 3:01pm

Hi

Reason- the node is missing in the schema or has been renamed.

The solution is in the Error message.

you can try following options

1- Open the Map in Visual Studio and compile. It will give an error try to fix it.

2- If you are using an external schema , check if the latest schema has been deployed in the BizTalk env.

Make sure you GAC the dll's of your map and restart the host instance.

It seems like the node name has been changed in the schema or the node has been deleted.

Hope this helps.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 22nd, 2015 3:05pm

Hi Vasu,

1) Try "CLEAN SOLUTION" and then try,

2) If that doesnt fix. Choose the properties of the map and disable the Ignore Namespaces for Links like this:

Refer: Two nodes on same level with same name but different namespace

3) If that doesn't fix the issue, Refer this link. FIX: Error message when you validate a BizTalk map in BizTalk Server 2006 R2 or in BizTalk Server 2009 if the map and its schemas are in a separate project

Rachit

January 22nd, 2015 3:10pm

try building the schema project again, refresh the reference in map project and open the btm file to check the node and link. rebuild map solution and check.
January 22nd, 2015 3:22pm

Hi,

Rebuild the project and make sure your schema is updated if it is a referenced one.

January 22nd, 2015 3:45pm

Hi Vasu  ,
Your problem lies here"I have reloading the map so many times still I'm getting below error Invoking component...".

So your schema node for POSITEID is being deleted or if it is of any reference type then its reference assembly is missing in your Project .

I would suggest to open your schema project first and see whether you are able to  populate the schema

successfully or not  .After making desired schema changes you can Build your schema assembly and then try to populate your mapper .

Thanks

Abhishek. 

January 24th, 2015 5:23pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics