Internal Site not loading
Hello, I didn't know where to post this since to me it is a really odd problem. Internal websites are not loading when using Internet Explorer 8. If I remove the internal domain from the intranet settings it works, but promopts for logon which is expected. If I use a different browser it works as expected. As a result I think it is a intranet policy that is in place causing this issue, but nothing I do seems to resolve it. I reset the intranet settings back to default and this problem persists. After doing so I cleared the cache and the problem persists. This problem occures for all computers in this OU, but computers in different OU's do not have this issue. I spun up a test machine, but this problem did not occur on this VM. I reviewed a large group of computers and majority of them have this issue. I reviewed what was being applied, but none stand out for me. I did try to increase the MaxTokenSize to 40000, but that had no effect. Any help would be appreciated. I inherited this network from someone else, and they have no information on this issue. Thank you, WalterWalter
September 1st, 2012 3:09pm

Check your GPO that are beeing applied to that computer. Seem a bad GPO that play with IE setting, or a GPO that is not linked to that OU at all.MCP | MCTS 70-236: Exchange Server 2007, Configuring Want to follow me ? | Blog: http://www.jabea.net | http://blogs.technet.com/b/wikininjas/
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 1st, 2012 3:34pm

Hi, You may perform the following steps to review the GPMC report, find out and remove the related GPO. 1. On domain controller, click Start -> Run, type GPMC.MSC, it will load the GPMC console. If the GPMC snap-in is not installed. 2. Right click on "Group Policy Result" and choose wizard to generate a report for the problematic computer and user account (please place appropriately). (Choose computer and select the proper user in the wizard) Regards, Arthur Li TechNet Subscriber Support If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedback here.Arthur Li TechNet Community Support
September 4th, 2012 4:12am

Hello, Sorry for the late reply. Turns out this issue was related to our Trend Deep Security. I am investigating this issue with Trend to figure out what is wrong. Thank you, WalterWalter
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 6th, 2012 9:07pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics