Install windows 2008 - other problems
Hi, I'm trying to install windows 2008 but after bypass code license question I have an other problem: Installer dont find the file d:\sources\Install.wim and I've got the following error code: 0x80070570 The iso seems corrupted.. Now I'm trying to download for the fourth time the iso. Luigi
March 8th, 2011 10:02am

Hi, Do you install from the ISO or a burned DVD? If you burn the ISO on the DVD, please burn it at a lower speed. Best Regards DalePlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 9th, 2011 1:52am

it can be a problem with your dvd hardware a swell. Please try o use the same DVD on another system and make it sure if it works corectlyhttp://www.virmansec.com/blogs/skhairuddin
March 9th, 2011 2:00am

Well I have a vmware infrastructure so that the problem was the dvd iso corrupted... the microsoft site works well only with IE and not with firefox... I pay thousands of euros to lose time.. Bill try to understand that there is not only your IE..Luigi
March 9th, 2011 4:40am

Where do you download the ISO file? What is the size of the downloaded file? Let’s try to start the installation from command prompt and see how it works. Restart the computer, press Shift + F10, open a command prompt, type: X:\sources\setup.exe. Best Regards DalePlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
March 9th, 2011 9:49pm

I downloaded the iso from Volume Licensing Service Center with firefox but it was corrupted... I have installed the os but now I have a new problem with activation ... error 0x8004fe30 I have written di microsoft support but I have to wait for 24hours..Luigi
March 10th, 2011 4:03am

Error code 0x8004fe30 means that the product key you typed in is invalid. What is the type of the VL key? Is it a KMS key or MAK? I am assuming that you typed the product key during the installation by using the VL key. However, for Windows Server 2008, there is no need to input the product key during installation, you could just bypass it and activate the system after installation is completed. If it is the KMS VL, please skip the Product Key page during installation. When installation is complete, open an elevated Command Prompt, type the following command to convert your operating system into a KMS client with its associate edition key: Slmgr.vbs /ipk <SetupKey> You could find the KMS client setup key from the following link: KMS Client Setup Keys http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff793421.aspx Best Regards DalePlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
March 10th, 2011 4:31am

Ok, I received the microsoft phone call... and rotfl the operator was thinking I'm trying to install a TRIAL VERSION of office!!! And now she wants a screenshot of the error.Luigi
March 10th, 2011 4:37am

Hi Dale, I have two key, one KMS and one MAK and both doesn't work. Also I haven't had any product key prompt during installation. Simply I tryed to activate the product after the installation and it failed with that error. Now I try to change the product to a KMS client ... Good luck to myserlf. cheersLuigi
March 10th, 2011 4:52am

I made a trick recently with key exchange. First I used KMS key from Microsoft ( my test were with W 7 and W 2008 R2, I do not tested it with Vista and W 2008) . For activation in this case I use the "automatic" telephone activation procedure that is not very comfortable but most reliable method, namely for cases when there are connection issues. Regards Milos
March 10th, 2011 6:36am

How it works after changing the product to KMS client? Best Regards DalePlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
March 15th, 2011 5:46am

Hi, I haven't changed product client because I have received a microsoft phone call and again I've tryed to insert the kms key then it worked.. strange. anyway I solved. thanks very very much for your help :)Luigi
March 15th, 2011 6:03am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics