Inetinfo.exe application error server shuts down,
Please help;Win 2003 server shutting off popping out a message; Inetinfo application error. The instruction at "0x07c81bd02"Referenced memoryat "0x0000004" the memory could not be read. WIn 2003; 2G RamRunning; SP 2, ASP, PHP, CGIThe codes showing up are different every time it happens.It is on SP 2, since I updated from SP 1 butthe problem occured only once a week,,now it is everycouple ofhours.Anyworkable solution,, I apprecite very muchPlease help,
December 12th, 2009 8:11pm

Inetinfo is Internet Information Services. See if there are any updates for it available.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 13th, 2009 5:37am

Hi mababa2, The detailed information about this error is recorded in Event log. Please first restart your IIS. If the problem continues, please check your event viewer for detailed information and the event ID. Meanwhile, you can collect and send the event log file to us for research. For your convenience, I have created a workspace for you. You can upload the event log files to the following link. (Please choose "Send Files to Microsoft") Workspace URL: (https://sftasia.one.microsoft.com/choosetransfer.aspx?key=36b301ea-9461-4e71-8997-fc9a96ead7c6) Password: +p8-Wan7aw^6J Note: Due to differences in text formatting with various email clients, the workspace link above may appear to be broken. Please be sure to include all text between '(' and ')' when typing or copying the workspace link into your browser. Meanwhile, please note that files uploaded for more than 72 hours will be deleted automatically. Please ensure to notify me timely after you have uploaded the files. Thank you for your understanding. Regards, Bruce
December 15th, 2009 10:29am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics