Importing a PST file from Azure Storage to Office365 mailbox

Hi,

I have .pst files uploaded to Azure storage in preparation for importing into O365 mailboxes.

The Azure storage account is under my company's name and administered by me, and the .pst files belong to a client of ours who has recently purchased, and is using,  O365.

I've created the PstImport-Mapping CSV file and have invoked this through the client's portal using the IMPORT function. The account I'm using in our client's O365 portal has been granted the Import\Export permission set.

The problem I'm having is specifying the correct source location for the import process to grab the .pst file - what source name do you use to access the Azure storage location ? Does the Azure storage need to be setup under the client's name in order for this to work ?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

August 27th, 2015 5:04pm

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.I am currently researching to gather more information with regards to your request. I shall revert back to you with an update at the earliest. Sincerely appreciate your patience.

Meanwhile i have found a similar kind of thread which talks about Import .PST File

Might help in some way.

Stay tuned for more details.

Regards,

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 28th, 2015 3:19am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics