Implementing logic in Map

Hi all,

i want to implement the logic in map as follows :

As in this image i am having one field TaxidNumber

i am using scripting functoid which will return me true or false Equal functoid will check if it is true the  it will pass that true value and TaxIdNumber to second functoid this funtoid will do operation on TaxidNumber and will map it with TaxIsNumber of destination schema.

Also want's to check that if returning value of frist functoid is false then no needs to call second scripting functoid.

Map Source Schema's TaxIdNumber with Destination Schema's TaxIdNumber.

How to implement it ?

August 26th, 2015 12:36pm

Hi Nitin,

You need to use the Value mapping Functoid instead of Equal Functoid.

It requires 2 parameters and if the 1st paramter is "true" it will return the second parameter else it will not pass the second paramter.

Equal Functoid basically compares the 2 parameters passed and if they are equal, it returns true else it returns false. So basically in both the cases it will return the value and your 2nd scripting functoid will be triggered.

Please indicate "Mark as answer" or "Mark as helpful" if this post answered the question

Rahul

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2015 1:06pm

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your help...

Remember that my second script needs to parameter (bool true/false,TaxIdNumber).

If i am using value mapping functoid then it will not work.

First Scripting Functoid will return true/false by reading value from SSO DB.

check if true then call second scripting functoid by passing true and TaxIdNumber to it

else send TaxIdNumber directly to destination schema's TaxIdNumber.

August 26th, 2015 1:15pm

Hi Nithin,

Now the 1st case is working for you, so now you are trying to map 2nd scenario else case ie. direct map when its false.

its simple, when its false link from source to destination using logical NOT.

Mapping

Thanks, SMSVikasK

• Marked as answer by Nitin Surya 3 hours 16 minutes ago
August 26th, 2015 2:55pm

HiBest choice is to use value mapping functoid  instead of Scripting functoid  here .

Depending upon value in TaxIdNumber value mapping functoid will return you true and false.

Once you get response from value mapping functoid (either true or false ) then you can always have a way to direct link TaxIdNumber  with the required  field.

Thanks

Abhishek

August 26th, 2015 3:01pm

Hi Nithin,

Now the 1st case is working for you, so now you are trying to map 2nd scenario else case ie. direct map when its false.

its simple, when its false link from source to destination using logical NOT.

Mapping

Thanks, SMSVikasK

• Marked as answer by Nitin Surya Thursday, August 27, 2015 3:47 AM
August 26th, 2015 6:45pm

Thanks Vikas,Abhishek

That helped

My requirement was to read true/false from SSO DB, as a design requirement and maintainability.

August 26th, 2015 11:58pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics