Ideas
I have noticede that pople are stating tu use the server O/S as a personal sistem instead of the original products designed for their PC. Because of that I have been thinking that the self upgrade and update of their sistems should be more friendly. For example: People that have two different internet providers have trouble seting up bridges betwen multiple LAN conecctions, as well as creating multiple conecctions between two or more computers. Creating utilitary programs for such porpouses might be a good idea.Something else that has come to my attention is that in small enerpricess when there is a sistem failure to restore it takes longer than it could. All recent sistems have backups for restoring the operation sistem When it would be easier to have a full sistem back up that restarts inmediatly the O/S from a diferent location or hardware. It is easier to start working with the same software with the same actualizations than to restore the old one. To have an executable back up sistem that is totaly independent from the data back up might create a solution even for individul users. Whith the constant increase of new and better hardware and requirements of softwares to work properly a future solution might be to see a CPU as a single componento of a larger computer. A cheaper solution for the future is not only to increase the performance of the computers by updating the hard ware only. By findig a way to easily fusion more than one CPU for a single program... The TCP/IP protocols and setings should be something that can be individulay modified, I mean even to the point of modifying the registry values. (if some one reads this please understand that spanish is my native lenguage) And now that is night time I have to stop day dreaming. Thank You.
November 10th, 2007 7:45am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics