I build my first computer and need some help!
Hello!My name is Miles I have taken several classes and have some experience with computer. I decided to build my own computer instead of buying it from a major company. When i finished first building my computer originally my graphics card did not work. XFX GFORCE 9800 GTX+ I exchanged it for a ATI Diamond 48000 series card, and it work perfect! After a while of installing other drivers and applications I began to get the error of ati2dvag.dll I tried to look for a solution and found some, but I cannot figure how to properly try the fix that they suggested or I simply cannot find it! Now my current problem is i Installed a new router and when i tryed to allow access though Mcafee i could not open MCafee so i though that maybe if I uninstall it and reinstall MCafee that it would work... however now i cannot install it becuase i get the error of my javascript not working this error was listed Jscript.dll Now when i try to go to system restore i cannot access it i just get a blank screen i even tryed the command promt safe mode method and could not do anything there! I can even open Help and support page for microsoft. I think that i should just Reinstall XP on my computer and see if a clean slate will fix my problem.Oh! and for some reason i cannot install my SM Bus Controller on my Motherboard! My Specs areIntel Core 2 Duo 3.16 4 GB of RAMATI Radeon HD 48000 SeriesXP Home (SP3)MSI P43 Neo3 MotherboardPlease save this poor soul from Damnation!!!!!
November 16th, 2008 11:30am

Hello Miles, It seems that you are running Windows XP. Please understand that we mainly discuss Windows Server issues in this forum. For Windows XP issues, I suggest discussing them in our Windows XP newsgroup. Windows XP newsgroup: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general&lang=en&cr=US I hope your issue can be resolved soon. Tim Quan - MSFT
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 17th, 2008 5:57am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics