ISA 2004 giving me trouble
Hi All We currently have two servers in operation. One purely running Server 2003 and ISA 2004, this controls the internet, and firewall. The other Server is our Main business DC that has all the usual users AD etc. MY question is, what do I need to do to take away the ISA server from our network, and redirect the internet into the hardware firewall. I've tried shutting down the ISA (by means of disconnecting the network plug) and then pointing the Main server to the new firewall which now has the internet connected into it, but it just doesn't work. As soon as I plug the network plug back into the ISA things improve. It is as thought the ISA is controlling something on the Main server, and when the ISA is off then thing do not work. Any help at all please?
November 3rd, 2010 2:12pm

Hi, It seems that ISA server didn't give you trouble but stale settings on the servers/clients do. 1. Could you please provide IPconfig /all output from ISA server, clients/main server and the new firewall? 2. What modification did you make on the main server to reddirect it to the new firewall? 3. Who is providing the DNS service for internal network? Is it the firewall or a Windows DNS server? 4. What happens if you Ping an external IP address?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 4th, 2010 3:46am

Hi, Any update here,sir?
November 10th, 2010 2:26am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics