IPsec - Certificate configuration
Hi all,I am trying to configure IPsec with certificates. I have tried pre shared key. It is working fine. My remote machine is : Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4IPsec tool in remote machine: racoon and setkeyCertificate Authority : My own setup in Linux created using opensslHost: Windows Xp.Can anyone help me to setup IPsec with certificates between these two machines?Anandan
January 29th, 2009 8:35am

Hi, Here is a guide to IPSec for your reference: Step-by-Step Guide to Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb742429.aspx#EEAA IPsec requires the following attributes for certificates used in IPsec authentication: Must contain an RSA public key that has a corresponding private key that can be used for RSA signatures Cannot be expired Must have been issued from a trusted root certification authority Since the remote machine is running Linux and it is not a Microsoft Certificate Authority, I suggest that you submit a new thread in Linux-related forum if you need further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 30th, 2009 7:29am

HI,Thanks for the help. I ll go through the link.Anandan
January 30th, 2009 7:54am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics