IP not showing up on Azure any more

I have been using Azure for over a year now. Until a couple of months ago, when I went into configuration, I was able to see my public IP and was also able add or remove IPs. Now I do not see my IP under configuration tab. How can I see my IP on Azure?

Thanks.

March 20th, 2015 1:52pm

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Let me engage this post with someone who is more familiar with the topic. We shall revert back to you with an update at the earliest. Sincerely appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Prasant
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 21st, 2015 2:24am

Hi,

Have you started your VM on management portal. Please start the VM and check if you are able to see the IP details.

Are you checking the dashboard to check your IP details.

Hope this helps you.

Girish Prajwal

March 21st, 2015 3:54pm

Hi,

any update on this issue.

Girish Prajwal

March 24th, 2015 10:16am

Hi Girish,

We don't have a VM on Azure, it is a basic subscription. When i go to the website Configure tab, I used to see the IP section which I could change or add another IP, but I do not see it any more.

Finally, I am able to see it under SQL Configure tab. This was previously visible under the website configure tab. My issue is resolved.

Thank you.

March 26th, 2015 5:11pm

Hi Girish,

We don't have a VM on Azure, it is a basic subscription. When i go to the website Configure tab, I used to see the IP section which I could change or add another IP, but I do not see it any more.

Finally, I am able to see it under SQL Configure tab. This was previously visible under the website configure tab. My issue is resolved.

Thank you.

March 26th, 2015 9:09pm

Hi Girish,

Thank you.

March 26th, 2015 9:09pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics