IP Address conflict
hi guys,I have this problem on my network and it says IP Address conflict to one of the client, I think 1 of the ip address coming from DHCP accidentally put on some static ip address device here connected to my network. Is there any way that I can reassign a new dynamic address to the client? I already deleted the conflict ip to my dhcp Address Leases and try to release and renew the ip configuration to the client but still same ip address it gets..thanks,leo enlighten me
November 18th, 2009 10:11am

Try to perform MAC bindyour DHCP snap-inExpand your Scope | Right click on Reservations | Click New Reservation and add the MAC address and IP.http://technetfaqs.wordpress.com
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 18th, 2009 11:08am

Hi , First step is to identify the problem which you have performed second thing is try doing arp -d and then perform ipconfig /renew third: navigate to : start --> run --> regedit --> hklm --> ccs --> services --> tcpip --> parameters --> interfaces --> check for the ipaddress and you can clear the ipaddress and then perform ipconfig /renewfourth: if none of those works, i would like to start netmon / ethereal and then perform ipconfig /renew to check for the DORA process.
November 18th, 2009 1:44pm

Guys really thanks, i will try to do this and give you feedback :)) enlighten me
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 19th, 2009 11:54am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics