IIS with SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0
I have just rebuild our IIS Server to 2008 R2, I am running IIS 7.5 and some of our users have a hard time with SSL handshake. On IE9 browser, they must enable ssl 3.0 and TLS 1.0 to login to their account. How do I disable ssl 3.0 and TLS 1.0 on server sides so our clients don't have to edit their brower security? On our 2003 server we Enabled REG_DWord to "0". Didn't work on 2008 R2. HKey_Local_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\PCT 1.0\Server HKey_Local_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\SSL 2.0\Server Any help would be great. ~ weswes chew
April 27th, 2012 5:34pm

Ok, it just seems to be TLS 1.0 that is causing prolbems with our site. If I disable ssl3.0 from IE9 browser, it works. Disable TLS 1.0 doesn't work for me. Only works on my browser if it's enabled. Show Content pops up when I enable it. Tried to add Reg_Dword to HKey_Local_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.0\Server and Client. Didn't do anything. ~ wes wes chew
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 27th, 2012 6:23pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics