IIS and PWA
Itry to connect to my Project Web Access and I get a message on the screen that just says Error. I went to the Event Properties and I have an error Event ID 7888. A runtime exception was detected. Details follow. Message: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable. Techinal Details: System.Net, WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)... If I go to the Services and restart the IIS service the project web access comes back up, but only for about 5 minutes then I get this error message again. I tried posting the question in the Project Server Forum and they suggested that I post it here because they said that it was clearly a IIS issue. I am running Windows Server 2003R2 Standard Edition. If you have any suggestions I would really appreciate them. Thanks, Tammy
October 23rd, 2009 12:12am

Hi Tammy Mills, Thank you for posting in windows server forum, i am sorry to mention that this forum doesnt support IIS related queries , for your convinience i am pasting the link below of IIS forumshttp://forums.iis.netThanks for understanding.sainath !analyze
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 23rd, 2009 4:14am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics