IIS 7.5 & ActiveState Perl64 v5.14.2
Having an issue with ActiveState Perl32 v5.15.2 programs migrated from IIS 6 running on Windows Server 2003 SP2 to IIS7.5 running on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 that's joined to a domain. The IIS migration tool was used to migrate the websites. For testing purposes, I populated the local Host file with the website URLs and the local loopback address. I have two website configured. The funny thing is that the Perl code runs successfully from the newly created website. However, the Perl code from the Default website generates the following error: Server Error in Application "XXX All Purpose Webs/CGI-BIN" HTTP Error 404.17 - Not Found The requested content appears to be script and will not be served by the static file handler. Additionally, I am seeing the following error in the IIS log (I have substituted xxx for the real values) : 2012-08-30 10:58:35 W3SVC1 127.0.0.1 GET /cgi-bin/xxx.plx - 80 - 127.0.0.1 xxx.xxx.xxx 404 50 The CGI and Perl handlers have been configured. The IIS_IUSRs group and file permissions were migrated. I have applied every resolution from the Internet forums that I thought matched my problem with no success. How do I determine what in the Perl script is causing the static file handler to be called? Are there configuration parameters that I have missed that supports the default website? Thanks in advance for any suggestions in resolving this problem.
August 30th, 2012 7:43am

Thank-you, I will.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 30th, 2012 10:32am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics