I/O error while ftping: Windows Server 2003
Hi, I have a process to GET files from an external server to a Windows Server 2003 SE SP2. I am getting the below error while a GET is being executed. "Rename Temp File calloc:I/O Error" I see the transferr starting and ending in the FTP log, but after then cant find the file in its destination. If anyone know's the rootcause and solutoin of this, would appreciate if you can share. Thanks
June 2nd, 2010 5:21pm

Hi, As per your question regarding file transfer to destination server using ftp technology, suppose if you are using same network share the folder and access from destination, or share the drive and acess it, or if you are able to execute that files at source end restart the ftp service and check, or try with different files to transfer and chechk whether you are gtting same error message or what,
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 2nd, 2010 6:20pm

Thanks , I do not get this error everytime i run mmy ftp script. It happens may be 4 out of 10 times. Also i am able to access(read-write) any file on the destination with the user used by ftp script.
June 2nd, 2010 6:33pm

Hi, Thank you for posting here. As the issue is more related FTP, I would like to suggest that you initiate a new thread in our IIS forum for better and accurate answer to the question. The community members and support professionals there are more familiar with FTPand can help you in a more efficient way. IIS Forum http://forums.iis.net/ Regards, Wilson JiaThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 8th, 2010 6:21am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics