Hyper-V Windows 8 CPU power management problem
Hello, I have just installed Windows 8 on my home HP Microserver. It has AMD n36l CPU. After installation of Hyper-V module my CPU the PowerNow has stopped working. In Control Panel / Power Management I don't see CPU scaling options, and my CPU is still running at highest frequency. When I remove Hyper-V, the changes frequency without any problem. Information exposed to operating system during boot: Processor 0 in group 0 exposes the following power management capabilities: Idle state type: ACPI Idle (C) States (1 state(s)) Performance state type: ACPI Performance (P) / Throttle (T) States Nominal Frequency (MHz): 1300 Maximum performance percentage: 100 Minimum performance percentage: 61 Minimum throttle percentage: 61 Does anybody has similar problem? Is there some workaround? Thank you for any answer Petr Janousek
August 31st, 2012 8:19am

Hi petr, Please seek assisstance at Windows 8 Forum. The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, Mohammed Imtiyaz Ali
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 1st, 2012 1:43am

Hi petr, Please seek assisstance at Windows 8 Forum. The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, Mohammed Imtiyaz Ali
September 1st, 2012 1:49am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics